Conditions of holiday letting - Manly Ocean Royale
1. The premises are let to you for holiday accommodation purposes only and for the period stated on your receipt.
2. Lettings commence from 2:00pm on day of arrival to 10:00am on the day of departure .
3. Late departure without arrangements will incur a charge of an extra half nights tariff .
4. The number of tenants must not exceed the number of beds provided. Some apartments may contain a sofa bed suitable to accommodate an extra adult or 2 children. An additional service fee of $25 per night per person applies if this extra accommodation is required.
5. All bookings require a deposit of 25% (minimum $200). Balance required 30 days before arrival. Payments can be VISA or Mastercard .
6. The cardholder reserving the apartment agrees to be responsible and provide payment for any loss or damage of property to the apartment (including lost keys and scanners) that may occur during their stay. All breakage's, damages and lost keys are to be reported immediately.
7. Payment for damage or loss may be applied to signer's credit card if no other arrangements have been made. The total deposit bond is stated at the end of this document and the signer agrees to be bound by this agreement
8. A call-out fee of $66 will apply for lost keys or where spare keys are required plus $110 for any lost security cards. Lost or damaged remote controls incur a replacement fee of $140.
9. Our housekeepers do not wash dishes or remove garbage/bottles for guests. Guests must ensure that dishes are washed and garbage is transported to the garbage areas described in your room book. A charge of $66 will be applied if the housekeepers are required to wash and or put away dishes or dispose of your garbage.
10. Excess Cleaning Fees
Please note that if you or your guests/children create cleaning problems (soiled upholstery, drapes, doonas/ pillows, food marks on floors, walls and appliances) you will be charged an excess cleaning fee of a maximum of $66.
If the carpets/ rugs Sofas or chairs require cleaning you will be charged a minimum of $99 and a maximum of $159.
11. Our staff will describe the premises and position to the best of their ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refund for alleged miss-description can be accepted.
12. The premises are not to be sub-let in whole or part and are to be occupied for the sole purpose of residential accommodation only.
13. The booking is made in good faith and may be subject to any changes as may be necessary prior to the commencement of the booking. Apartments may be reallocated if the management deems it necessary and an apartment of the same quality will be substituted where possible.
14. Refunds less a $60 cancellation fee are only possible
(a) if cancellations are made in writing more than two months prior to the proposed arrival date or
(b) if the apartments can be re-booked for the full period at the full tariff.
We will endeavour to re-book this accommodation on your behalf. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF WE ARE UNABLE TO RE-BOOK THIS ACCOMMODATION WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND.
No refund of any unused portion of a holiday letting period will be made.
15. No responsibility is taken for tenant's personal property while on the premises or left on the premises after checkout.
16. Strata Scheme By-Laws state you and your invitees must behave in a manner as to not interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of other residents. If you or your invitees are judged by our management as noisy or causing distress to other residents you will be asked to vacate your apartment immediately and no refund will be given.
17. Vehicles can only be parked in your allocated space otherwise an extra fee for parking may be charged.
18. Unless otherwise specified, all apartments do not allow pets and are non-smoking.
Please smoke on the apartment balcony.
19. Office hours are; Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm , Sat - Sun 9am - 12 noon.
I f you are arriving after hours please contact us to make other arrangements for keys.
20 . Manly Shores Holiday Apartments does not accept any liability what so ever for any inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control including, but not limited to, fire, floods, any civil disturbances including restaurant noise, pubs and clubs, removal of any rubbish including trucks and delivery trucks. Accident to or the failure of any machinery or equipment e.g.: lifts, pools or saunas.
DEPOSIT BOND - Authorises Manly Shores Holiday Apartments with a deposit bond of up to $500 to pay for any occurances of the circumstances listed above in points 1 to 19.
||Should you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions please contact us direct on (+61 2) 9977 4444 or send an email.